Do you want to Make Money Online through website or blog? Google AdSense is a free and easy way to make money online. If you’ve a blog or website that want to monetize, you can simply apply for a Google AdSense account. Google AdSense allows you to earn money through targeted Google ads, which will appear on your blog or website. But problem is to get Google AdSense Approval for your blog. Because they don’t approve everyone to serve ads. There are so many things you should do and that will improve your chance to get a Google Adsense Approval. In this article I shared my 6 years of AdSense experience & ideas with all of you. If you read and understand well all things what I explained, it will be so easy to have a Google AdSense account in short time.
- 1 Before Applying for a Google AdSense Account
- 2 How to Sign Up for Google AdSense Account?
- 2.1 What you should do at the 1st step of Google Adsense sign up?
- 2.2 What You Need to do at the 2nd Step of Google AdSense Sign Up?
- 2.3 Check Your Google AdSense Application
- 2.4 How to Receive Payment From Google AdSense?
- 2.5 Why Your Google AdSense Account is Disapproved?
- 2.6 You Must Read:
- 2.7 11 Things You Must Do Before Applying for Google AdSense
- 2.8 Follow the Rules to Get Google AdSense Approval
- 2.9 Attention Please!
- 2.10 Final Words,
What is Google AdSense?
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.
Is Google AdSense Free to Use?
No, participation in AdSense is free. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense. You may also wish to submit an application now.
Before Applying for a Google AdSense Account
There are many things you’ve to do before applying for a Google AdSense account. If you don’t complete every single thing then it’s impossible to get Google AdSense Approval for your blog. Let’s see what you should do before applying for AdSense:
A Verified Google Account
Before applying for Adsense you need a verified Google account. If you are already have a gmail account, then you already have a Google account. If you don’t, you can sign up for one for free. It’s really simple to create a Google account.
Note: A valid Google account allows you to use all of Google’s services, including Google Adsense. You will use your Google account to log in to Google AdSense after you have an approved AdSense account.
Build A Blog or Website
You have to build a blog or website to apply for a Google Adsense. Google will consider more if you’ve created a blog or website for 6 months before you try to get Google Adsense. It’s not mean that blogs will be Adsense approved that you’ve created for six months before, but it does increase your chances if you’ve build the website 6 months longer.
You May Also Need:
Publish Good Content
Content is the key of success every blog or website! You need to write some original content for your blog. The most important thing for success with AdSense is having a website with great content that delights your users—before you apply to AdSense, check that your site has interesting and original content. And of course, you need visitors too, or no one will see your ads, so make sure that people know about your site before you place ads on it. Without specific and original content you never be able to get a Google AdSense approval.
How to Sign Up for Google AdSense Account?
Are you ready to apply on Google Adsense? Here’s the step by step tips to get started with Google Adsense:
What you should do at the 1st step of Google Adsense sign up?
- First, Visit the Google AdSense sign-up (https://www.google.com/adsense/signup) page and sign in with your existing Google account.
- Enter the full URL of your blog or website into the box labeled “I will show ads on.“
- Select the language your website’s content is in using the drop-down list box labeled “Content language.“
- Put a check mark in the box indicating that you agree to abide by Google AdSense Program Policies.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Select your country or region of residence from the drop-down list.
- Select “business” as the type of account you want.
- Type the business name, address and phone number and enter your name in the “Contact” field.
- Select how you heard about Google AdSense from the drop-down list.
- Click on “Submit My Application.“
Note: Wait to be contacted by Google with a decision about your application. It usually takes 2 to 3 business days.
What You Need to do at the 2nd Step of Google AdSense Sign Up?
Have you have got an email from Google Adsense about your application reviewed? If yes, you must connect your blog/website to Adsense by doing following things:
- Sign in to your Adsense account.
- Create “Ads unit” and generate the code.
- Need to input some “ads code” on your website or blog.
Note 1: Once you’ve signed in to your AdSense account for the first time, you will see a red bar at the top of your account. That means your application is under review.
Note 2: Google Adsense will start an automatic review after it detects that you’ve added the ad code on a live in page of the site you’ve used to sign up. The entire site will be reviewed, though, not just that page.
Check Your Google AdSense Application
You should check email daily after completed 2nd step of Google Adsense sign up. It usually takes about 2-3 days for the review to be completed. You will get an email with details after your site is reviewed. If your AdSense account is fully activated, you will start seeing ads appear automatically on your site.
Note: The red bar across the top of your account is gone, and you’re ready to start showing ads.
How to Receive Payment From Google AdSense?
You will be asked to provide a phone number, full address for your bank account including the zip code. This is necessary to withdraw money from Google Adsense account.
Why Your Google AdSense Account is Disapproved?
There are some situations when Google won’t be able to approve your application for an AdSense account.
- Disapproved because your account matches a currently approved AdSense account.
- Disapproved because your site doesn’t follow the AdSense program policies.
Depending on why your account was disapproved, you might be able to take action and reapply. For more information, see My application was disapproved. What do I do now?
You Must Read:
Follow the Rules to Get Google AdSense Approval
You must read the following rules before applying for Google Adsense account. If you don’t maintain Adsense program rules then you’ll never be able to get any Google Adsense approval.
- Google only allows people who are at least 18 years or older to have an account. That’s means you will not be able to apply for Google Adsense account. But, If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian can submit an application through their own Google account.
Note: The system will flag blogs or websites that are non-family safe or could be considered offensive. Examples of prohibited content include hacking, drugs, alcohol, copyrighted materials, weapons, and content condoning illegal activity.
If you live in some countries, like Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Philippine, Malaysia, Japan or China, it will be more difficult to approve your Google Adsense account. Don’t worry! You can just simply follow the Adsense terms & guidelines.
It’s really easy to make money online by using Google Adsense program. But most of the people don’t know how to apply or which things should do before applying for Google Adsense approval. From my Google Adsense experience I tried to share some ideas with you. Hope these ideas will help you more to approve Google Adsense account. If you’re new to Google Adsense and want to know more about it or anything does not make sense what I wrote, just simply ask me by commenting. I will try to make it more easy for you.
Please Don’t forget to share this valued tips with others. There’s many people seeking for this type article so it will also be helpful for them.