Google is well known company to all. It has so many web services (example: Gmail, Blogger) which are most popular and using by millions of people. Most of the internet users has a Google account either he/she use it or not. Sometime we’ve forgot Google account password or username and don’t know what’s the login for Blogger account? In this tutorial you will find the best way to recover your Google, Gmail or Blogger accounts. Just follow the tricks what I’ve shared in this article.
This tutorial is mainly for web beginner and non-experts users. I know the present generation is fully tech and IT minded. They know so many things about internet and technology. So please don’t make it funny if you’re experienced or expert on Google web services.
If you do get locked out of your Google Account for some reason, be prepared to wait. The Google Help Center doesn’t have much to offer, save “Google has detection measures in place that flag accounts experiencing abnormal usage, or accounts that have been compromised.” Account reinstatement can take 10 minutes to 24 hours according to that page, but people who’ve had it happen report waiting as long as a week.
Recover Google, Gmail and Blogger Accounts (Steps)
What you will read here?
Here’s the best tricks to recover Google, Gmail or Blogger account. Just follow the simple steps and make sure you’ve reset your following accounts with strong password.
Recover Google Account
If you’re not sure which password you’ve used to create your Google Account, you can reset your Google account password by following the steps here.
- Enter the email address you’re looking to recover your Google account.
- Now Google will ask you for the last password you remember for your account. If you’ve entered the matched last password then they will ask your for phone number you used in Google account. (Last 2 digit will show for you).
- You’ve to enter the correct phone number then you will get a confirmation code in your mobile. Just submit that code to Google.
- Google will show you new password filed to reset your Google account password.
(If your given You’ll receive a message stating either that there are no accounts in our system for your email address)
Find Your Google Account Usernames:
Follow the steps to identify your account. You’ll need to know:
- A phone number or the recovery email address for the account
- The full name on your account
Follow the steps to confirm it’s your account.
- If you entered a phone number, enter the code sent to that phone.
- If you entered a recovery email address, check its inbox for an email from Google. Enter the code from the email.
You’ll see a list of usernames that matched with recovery email or phone number.
Recover Gmail Account
May be you’re looking to reset your Gmail password? You know all Gmail accounts are associated with Google. If you forgot the Gmail password or username that means you’ve forgot your Google account password. So what you need to do? I explained to reset Google password and recover Google username. You should follow the same way to recover your Gmail accounts.
Recover Blogger Account
Have you forgot the Blogger login email address or your blog’s URL? You can go to Blogger’s recovery page and enter in the information you can remember. I hope you will get a way to recover blogger account.
Extra Tips: YouTube is associated with Google accounts. If someone forgot the login that means just recover Google account to reset YouTube password or login.
It’s really important to use a strong password for email that you always use. I think this tutorial will be helpful for those people who are facing issue to reset password or recover usernames of those web services. You might have further issue on discussed topic but don’t hesitate to ask me. I will try my best to fix it. Please let the people know about this tutorial by sharing.